Nandu manufactures Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), ingredients for food and beverages, confectioneries, cosmetics, laboratory chemicals and its aim is to produce safe and reliable products that comply with international and local standards.
Nandu is committed to adopt Good Manufacturing Practices with scientific use of resources and implementation of best practices in our processes to conserve the environment while ensuring safe working conditions for our workforce, customers and visitors in our facilities. Nandu has established objectives and targets in line with our business planning to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers, stakeholders and other interested parties by:
- Complying with applicable legal and other requirements along with product specifications and products registration requirements.
- Providing necessary resources, infrastructure and adopting Good Manufacturing Practices to assure quality in our products and services, and ensure conservation of resources, protection of environment including prevention of pollution, prevention of injuries and ill health to the personnel working for and on behalf of Nandu.
- Ensuring appropriate education, training and experience for the workforce to perform in accordance with the policies and procedures of Nandu.
- Encouraging participation, consultation and effective communication within the workforce to improve our skill-sets and capabilities.
- Continual improvement of the performance of our Integrated Management System through periodical review of our policy, achievements against objectives and targets, and evaluation of legal compliance.
- Communication of this policy to all personnel working for and on behalf of Nandu, all other stakeholders and general public.